OoooohYou high baby? YaaahhhYah? Talk to meYou want me to tell you something? Uh huhI know what you want to hear...
[A Chorus][Eminem] Cuz, I know you want me babyI think I want you too[Dina Rae] I think I love you baby[Eminem] I think I love you tooI'm here to save you girl Come be in Shady's worldI want togrow togetherLet's let our love unfurl You know you want me baby You know I want you tooThey call mesuperman I'm here to rescue youI want to save you girl,Come be in Shady's world,[Dina Rae] Ooooh boy you drive me crazy[Eminem] Bitch you make me hurl...

They call me supermanLeap tall hoes in a single boundI'm single now Got no ring on this finger now I'd never let another chick bring me down In a relationship Save it bitch, baby sit? You make me sick Superman ain't savin' shit Girl you can jump on Shady's dick Straight from the hip Cut to the chaseI tell a muthafuckin'slut, to her facePlay no games,Say no names,Ever since I broke up with what'sher faceI'm a different man,Kiss my ass, kiss my lips, bitch why ask?Kiss my dick, get my cash?I'd rather have you whip my assDon't put out, I'll put you outWon't get out, I'll push you outPuss blew out, poppin' shitWouldn't piss on fire to put you outAm I too nice? Buy you ice?Bitch if you died, I wouldn't buy you lifeWhat you tryin' to be my new wife?What you Mariah?Fly throught wice



